I am so unbelievably thrilled and full of gratitude to have been voted the Best General Practitioner in Oakland & East San Francisco Bay again!
This is my second year of receiving this honor and am humbled by your appreciation for what I do. I wish I could hug you all!!!
But you know what makes this really cool? It's not just that you love me and what I do (that's super cool, for sure), but that you are making your voice heard and you, yes you, are part of a movement.
A Naturopathic Physician & Functional Medicine practitioner being voted as the Best General Practitioner is huge. Really huge!
It says that you embrace my philosophy and what natural medicine is all about:
- You should be heard by your doctor and your story has value.
- You are more than just your symptoms or your lab values.
- Addressing underlying causes, rather than chasing symptoms is how we make lasting change and establish health.
- Your doctor should partner with you, educate you and empower you to be the best version of yourself.
- You deserve to be looked at as a complete person—your story, your labs, physical exam findings all play a role in understanding you and your needs.
- You weren't born with a pharmaceutical deficiency so why should that be your only treatment option?
- Food is medicine and how your live your life can build you up or break you down.
- True health and a life that allows you to thrive is possible and it's your right!
I am so very grateful for your support. And I am ecstatic that you and I are working towards creating a shift in medicine— a shift that will ultimately mean better care for you and your loved ones.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Truly & Sincerely, Thank you!
If you're new to my blog and want to get in on all this patient centered, super medicine goodness please click here to set up a complimentary 10 minute consult to learn more about how I can help you be the best version of yourself.
Not in the San Francisco Bay Area? No worries. I consult with people all over the world and am happy to help you. Feel free to contact us and find out more about how we can partner up.
And if you haven't yet, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter. You'll be the first to know about what I'm sharing and get bonuses that don't appear on my blog. Oh, yeah! They're pretty cool…just say'n.
Photo Credit: Natasha Gildea from The Feisty Kitchen