This recipe is simple and can help reduce germs in your home. Thyme essential oil has been shown to be effective against several bacteria, including H. influenza and Staph aureus. Plus, using natural ingredients can help you reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals.
- 12 Drops lavender essential oil
- 1 Tablespoon thyme essential oil
- 2 Tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 2 Cups water
- 24 ounce spray bottle
- Add ingredients to a 24 ounce spray bottle.
- Shake to mix.
- Spray on surface and leave for 10-20 minutes. Wipe dry.
It is normal for the oil and water to separate in the bottle if left for a long period of time. Be sure to shake before each use.