Join Dr. Jolene Brighten, Dr. Lara Briden, and Dr. Fiona McCulloch for an intimate conversation about periods, coming off birth control and natural treatments for skin, PMS, PCOS and so much more.
Heck yes I want to hang out with these doctors!
I can’t make it live but I don’t want to miss this!
Our speakers will cover…
- Side effects of hormonal contraceptives and how to support your body if you choose to stay on them.
- How to come off of hormonal birth control and what side effects should you watch out for.
- Are the hormones in contraceptives a substitute for your natural hormones?
- How hormonal birth control blocks your hormones and why you should care.
- Pill bleeds are not periods and what you should definitely know about a pill induced period.
- Too much testosterone in women—what does that look like and what tests are best?
- Blood sugar wrecking your hormones? How you can have insulin resistance and not know it.
- When a ketogenic or intermittent fasting diet is appropriate for women and when it’s not.
- The epidemic of PCOS and what we can do about it.
VIP’s will join us in Portland and have a special opportunity to…
- Attend the live, in-person event.
- Meet and spend time with our speakers prior to the event.
- Submit questions to our speakers.
- Get their book signed from one or all of the authors.
This event is for women who are…
- Currently using hormonal birth control or looking to come off
- Struggling with PMS and Period Problems – heavy, painful, or otherwise awful symptoms
- Looking for scientifically backed treatments for PCOS outside of the common prescriptions
- Wanting to understand how to work with their body and what their period means
- Ready for some real talks about their hormones and their body
VIP in person tickets are limited to 50 attendees. Tickets will sell out.
DATE & TIME
3-5 pm PT
Rubus Health located inside Centrl Office Eastside
329 NE Couch St.
Dr. Jolene Brighten
Your host of The Period Revolution!
Dr. Jolene Brighten is a Functional Medicine Naturopathic Doctor and the founder of Rubus Health, a women’s medicine clinic that specializes in women's hormones. She is recognized as a leading expert in Post-Birth Control Syndrome and the long-term side effects associated with hormonal contraceptives. Dr. Brighten is the best selling author, speaker and regular contributor to several online publications including MindBodyGreen. She is a medical advisor for one of the first data-driven apps to offer women personalized birth control recommendations.
Dr. Lara Briden
Lara Briden is a naturopathic doctor and the period revolutionary—leading the change to better periods.
Informed by a strong science background and more than 20 years with patients, Lara is a passionate communicator about women's health and alternatives to hormonal birth control. Her book Period Repair Manual is a manifesto of natural treatment for better hormones and better periods and provides practical solutions using nutrition, supplements, and natural hormones. Now in its second edition, the book has been an underground sensation and has worked to quietly change the lives of tens of thousands of women.
Dr. Fiona McCulloch
Dr. Fiona McCulloch is a Naturopathic Doctor and founder of White Lotus Integrative Medicine in Toronto Canada, an urban wellness clinic serving thousands of women with hormonal conditions since 2001.
Dr. Fiona's book 8 Steps To Reverse Your PCOS offers her well-researched methods for the natural treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Fiona is also a medical advisor to and developed the nutrition methodology for the OpenSourceHealth PCOS project which analyzes molecular, genetic, metabolic and hormonal markers in women with PCOS. As a woman with PCOS herself, Dr. Fiona feels fortunate to serve as a guide, providing trusted information that empowers women to manage their own health.
Join us LIVE for just $47!
Watch the Livestream for FREE!