The Period Revolution
Get the recording of The Period Revolution — a LIVE event with Dr. Jolene Brighten, Dr. Lara Briden, and Dr. Fiona McCulloch in an intimate conversation about periods, coming off birth control and natural treatments for skin, PMS, PCOS and so much more.
In this video…
- Side effects of hormonal contraceptives and how to support your body if you choose to stay on them.
- How to come off of hormonal birth control and what side effects should you watch out for.
- Are the hormones in contraceptives a substitute for your natural hormones?
- How hormonal birth control blocks your hormones and why you should care.
- Pill bleeds are not periods and what you should definitely know about a pill induced period.
- Too much testosterone in women—what does that look like and what tests are best?
- Blood sugar wrecking your hormones? How you can have insulin resistance and not know it.
- When a ketogenic or intermittent fasting diet is appropriate for women and when it’s not.
- The epidemic of PCOS and what we can do about it.
Who Is This For?
Women who are…
- Currently using hormonal birth control or looking to come off
- Struggling with PMS and Period Problems – heavy, painful, or otherwise awful symptoms
- Looking for scientifically backed treatments for PCOS outside of the common prescriptions
- Wanting to understand how to work with their body and what their period means
- Ready for some real talks about their hormones and their body
Dr. Jolene Brighten
Dr. Lara Briden
Dr. Fiona McCulloch
Dr. Fiona's book 8 Steps To Reverse Your PCOS offers her well-researched methods for the natural treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Fiona is also a medical advisor to and developed the nutrition methodology for the OpenSourceHealth PCOS project which analyzes molecular, genetic, metabolic and hormonal markers in women with PCOS. As a woman with PCOS herself, Dr. Fiona feels fortunate to serve as a guide, providing trusted information that empowers women to manage their own health.