PBCS Awareness Week – Virtual Conference Recordings
Celebrating the first annual...
Post-Birth Control Syndrome Awareness Week
1 WEEK, 45+ CLASSES, 100+ Knowledge Bombs Dropped
Connect with a powerful community of women learning how to use food, lifestyle, supplements and other medicine to effectively treat, resolve and reverse the effects of birth control on your hormones, skin, mood, libido, period and fertility.
It’s NOT OK that…
...The only solution you’re given to any “lady problem” you share with your doctor is hormonal birth control.
...You leave your doctor’s office with a new birth control prescription when your old prescription caused so many problems.
… Your post-birth control symptoms are dismissed, you are told that what you’re experiencing is not real, or that your symptoms are just all in your head.
...You are prescribed something to “fix” your period only to have those problems return as soon as you get off the prescription.
...You can no longer digest your food, get aroused when you want or have children when you want as a result of being on the pill.
...As physicians we aren’t more well-versed on well-researched alternatives for our patients; that we’re led to believe birth control is the best or only option for them.
Your symptoms are NOT in your head. Post-birth control syndrome is real.
You’re here because you know there is more to birth control than what we’ve been told and you’ve likely experienced the unwanted symptoms that come with calling it quits or know someone who has.
What is Post-Birth Control Syndrome Awareness Week?
Post-Birth Control Syndrome Awareness Week is your time to learn more about this underserved condition and share information about it with your friends, sisters, mothers and daughters.
Post-Birth Control Syndrome (PBCS) is the collection of symptoms women experience upon getting off hormonal birth control. These symptoms can include:
- Hair loss
- Libido loss
- Mood swings
- Chronic yeast infections and UTIs
- Cystic acne, outbreaks, and rashes
- Irregular or nonexistent periods
- Infertility, difficulty conceiving
- Painful, heavy and downright awful periods
What Pharmaceutical Companies Don’t Tell You. It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way...
- Almost 60% of women are prescribed birth control for non-contraceptive reasons.
- Your uterus and hormones are discussed at pharmaceutical conferences as an “$11B industry and growing” with little regard for your holistic well-being or the reported side-effects of hormonal birth control.
- According to a 2013 CDC report, the #1 reason women give for being dissatisfied with their hormonal contraception is “side effects”.
PBCS is 100% reversible with the right diet, lifestyle and supplement therapyAt this point you may wonder, “why haven’t I heard this from my doctor?”
It’s not your doctor’s fault. This research is so new, it’s not in medical textbooks yet. But that’s no reason you should be left in the dark. During Awareness Week classes you’ll learn the protocols and techniques practitioners and physicians have seen work in real-time with their patients to reverse PBCS.
What is The Goal of Awareness Week?To help you make informed decisions about birth control — whether you want to get on, get off or reverse/prevent side effects. Awareness Week classes were designed to…
- Expose the truth about the harmful side effects of birth control and create an awareness of Post-Birth Control Syndrome
- Introduce you to practitioners who can help you conceive, lose weight, get your mood and energy back, feel like having sex again, and get rid of chronic acne
- Connect you with a community of women, physicians and practitioners who believe we have the right to know the impact of birth control so we can make informed choices.
What you’ll learn during Awareness Week
Video classes will be available to watch during the week with both audio and video available to purchase. The cutting edge research you’ll have access to through these classes includes:
- The best supplements for managing PBCS (post-birth control syndrome), PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, and more
- Uncovering the hidden hormonal sabotage that exists in every woman’s environment that keeps her from healing her hormones for good (and what to do to get your hormones back on track)
- Leading edge tools for fertility and conception whether you’ve struggled since you’ve been off birth control (or you want to ensure you can get pregnant when you’re ready)
- Contraception alternatives that are low-cost and all-natural
- How to preserve and boost fertility, whether you’re on hormonal birth control or not
- How to heal your symptoms based on the root cause so you never have to depend on birth control again