DrBrighten.com is seeking a highly organized, motivated marketing assistant to help us scale and reach more people. We’re on a mission to change the state of women’s healthcare and we’d love you to bring your passion and drive to positively impact the world to our growing company.
This is a full-time, 8-5 PST position. Must be based either in Oregon or California.
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Corresponding with our affiliate partners and managing our affiliate accounts
- Managing our promotion calendar
- Coordinating our promotion calendar with our content calendar
- Setting up emails and email automation sequences
- Building landing pages
- Planning and scheduling social media posts
- Creating basic promotional graphics in Canva
- Creating Facebook and Google ads
- Monitoring ad performance daily
- Providing weekly reports on marketing metrics
How to know, right now, whether this is a good fit for your future
We take the goals and aspirations of our staff very seriously. We try to incorporate their goals into the goals of our business and this is one reason we attract the high-quality team that we do. This also means that we are expecting a certain level of performance from everyone on our team. This following list will help you determine if you will enjoy this position, it isn’t meant to discourage you, it is provided to ensure that those we employ will be happy almost every day they work with us towards our vision.
- If you don’t consider yourself to be fantastically organized and your friends are never shocked by all you can accomplish… this isn’t the best position for you.
- If you’d rather avoid conversation and send text messages or emails and wonder why nothing gets done and no one gets back to you… this isn’t the best position for you.
- If you have trouble setting boundaries for others and helping them stay accountable… this isn’t the best position for you.
- If you can’t keep a secret and need to involve others in conversation in order to feel value… this isn’t the best position for you.
- If you have a hard time managing money, collecting money from clients, or always believe things are too expensive… this isn’t the best position for you.
- If technology makes you cringe and you don’t embrace learning how to be more efficient each day by leveraging technology… this isn’t the nest position for you.
- If having production targets, deadlines, and the occasional early morning or late night meeting… this isn’t the best position for you.
- If doing it perfectly means you never get it done… this isn’t the best position for you.